Monday, July 16, 2007

My Beautiful Boys- and Man

I suppose you all know that I like "bad-for-me" food. I really like it. The other day I was eating my treats, some Twizzlers, by the computer and Scott asked me if he could have some 'tweets'. I told him no because it was about a half hour before lunch. I had to leave the computer because my friend came and we were talking. Then Sam got on the computer. After about 15 minutes my friend and I ended up at the computer by Sam. I noticed that Scott was in front of Sam's feet by the wires/cords of the computer so I told him to come out. Sam moved over to let him out and he looked up at me and said, "Uh-oh." He had some of my Twizzlers. He had been hiding very carefully. Man, he's started so young.

Slade got to pray in Primary this week. I've been working on it with him since he starts every prayer out with the same thing, "Please bless the food be safe." He was saying the opening prayer and I had to teach Sunday school so I couldn't be in there. We talked each night about the different things you can pray for and that if you aren't eating you don't have to bless the food (it still hasn't changed how he starts out each prayer). On Sunday I asked the Primary president to help him if he wanted because sometimes he will let you and sometimes not. Anyway, I don't know much else except that when I asked him how his prayer was he was very excited when he said, "I didn't bless the food Mommy." I have great kids.

Speaking of great, you should see what Sam does. I would so never work as hard as he does. Well, maybe I would, but I'd complain a lot. He has been working nights since Friday. Tonight he is working and will get home at 7am and we have to leave ~7:30 to go to the doctor- I have no idea how long that will last but I know it's 45 minutes there and 45 min back. Then he will have to sleep a little because he has another appt at 2:45- at least it's in town- and then he has to be up to get ready to go to work again at 4:30. There is no time for sleep there. That's what you get for being a hard worker and for taking care of your wife.

We have had another pool party and are planning 2 more. And the neighbors come and swim, I finally feel like this is worth the time and work. We are having fun with it. And that's good.

I'm coming out to UT for the first week in August. I will be there for Tyler's baptism. I hope all my siblings will be there too. I suppose we will see. I'm excited to see everyone in UT. Later.

2 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

We are going to be there. I am excited to come up. It will be lots of fun. I am so jealous of your pool. I want to come to one of your parties. Love you.

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Julie Castellon said...

What cute boys. It is so crazy that they just keep growing up!

Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home