Monday, March 05, 2007

FYI

Okay Susan, you asked for this info. I'm going to try. Oh, and I think it's so way cool that you found Jolie again.

1. What is your occupation? domestic engineer
2. What color are your socks right now? blue slippers
3. What are you listening to right now? None, I'm sitting at the computer and the boys are in bed.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Tootsie rolls
5. Can you drive a stick shift? yes, but it's against the law
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? blue
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? I left a msg for Ticee. Before that I talked to a plumber who was supposed to call me back about 6-10 hours ago.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I love her
9. Favorite drink? water
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? diving
11. Ever dyed your hair? Nope.
12. Pets? Never
13. Favorite food? It depends on the week, it's Mexican right now. The west US has better Mexican food than the South.
14. What was the last movie you watched and did you like it? I don't remember. Maybe Flicka. It was alright.
15. What do you do to vent anger? I cry
16. What was your favorite toy as a kid? I don't remember the child thing but when I was a teenager I had a teddy bear named Enos that I loved. Slade is sleeping with him tonight.
17. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Fall. It's my birthday, the start of the holidays, and we get to spend time with family.
18. Hugs or kisses? hugs
19. Cherries or Blueberries? neither
20. Do you want your friends to email you back? just fill out the info on your blog
21 . Who is most likely to respond?
22. Who is least likely to respond?
23. Living arrangements? home
24. When was the last time you cried? Tonight, watching American Idol dedications.
25. What is on the floor of your closet? medical supplies, summer clothes, shoes.
26. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to: I'm not sending I'm answering.
27. What did you watch last night? The Price is Right, my boys wanted to find someone who was playing Plinko. There was no Plinko
28. Favorite smells? The food I like that week.
29. What inspires you? smiles
30. What are you afraid of? cucas and grasshoppers
31. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? No hamburgers, how about tacos?
32. Favorite dog breed? None
33. Number of keys on your key ring? 3
34. How many years at your current job? 3 1/2-6
35. Favorite day of the week? Whatever day's Sam is off work.
36. What states have you lived in? Utah, Arizona, California, South Carolina, New Mexico
37. Favorite holiday? Christmas
38. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Nope

Okay there is a ton of unimportant information about me. I hope you enjoy it. Just know it's good to learn unimportant things about everyone. Things like these can be used in solving mysteries. (Monk uses things like this to solve murder cases.)

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Julie Castellon said...

Nothing better than more info on a person you care about. Your travel blog was fun too!

Love ya,
Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home