Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Life flies by. Just like birds, huh. Okay- bad joke. But I thought I might write a bit. Scott is talking a ton. My friends who haven't seen him for a few weeks are very impressed. He was talking to Sam's mom the other day on the phone and afterward she asked me what Slade said. I told her she had talked to Scott, not Slade. She was excited that he could talk that good.

Sam and I have been working on the yard. Well- Sam has been working on the yard and I help once and awhile. We have a pile of branches and grass and pine needles and leaves at least 6 feet high. The crazy thing is that it doesn't look like our yard has been newly trimmed. It's weird how much/quick things grow here. We have also been working on cleaning out the swimming pool. That takes dedication. We finally have it cleaned out enough that there is good circulation. (We started out with about 1 foot of pine needles at the bottom of the pool. I'm not exagerating.) That circulation helped our skimmed catch some goggles yesterday. Weird.

Here's the funny story for this blog. I cut Sam's hair today, just a basic buzz. I used one of the length chooser things for his do. I was cleaning up and he came back in and asked if "this spot" was longer than the other spots. I decided to just cut over it to make sure it would be the same. Well, I forgot to put the length thing on. So I shaved a small part of his head. We both freaked out. "You just shaved it!" "Oh, I forgot the..." You should see him. He decided to wear a hat to work. This is the second time we've had an episode like this. The first time I had really low sugar. I think he needs a real barber. Oh, well. I'm off.

1 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love the haircut story. I know that would happen to me. I have never cut my husband's or my boy's hair. Grandpa has always done it. At about 16 my boys decide they don't want the basic buzz. Then Emily cuts their hair. It is when they start paying attention to how they look.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home