Saturday, March 31, 2007

The Price Is Right

Did you all watch us? Okay, you can't really see me but you could see Sam. His belly was in the top left when the bidder on the far left was bidding. And he is a bit bigger than I am. And there was a shorter person in front of him than in front of me so you can't really see me except for a few times when they passed over us. I keep saying 'can't see us' because we have the show recorded on the DVR and the poor kids had to watch a few spots of it in way slow motion. And if you have it recorded you can watch it over and over too. So we could see ourselves- a couple of times. Still, how cool was that? And I think I almost have Sam talked into going again after Bob retires. Somehow he's not the most important part of the game anymore.

My kids didn't enjoy having to be reverent in the front room today either. I wanted to listen to conference and they can't do the sit down and listen for a long time thing yet. They are also too old and yet too young to listen and fall asleep. But the conference was great. My favorite talk so far was Elder Holland's "Speak Nicely" talk. I hope DiAnn and her family are enjoying their time in UT and at conference. Enjoy it guys!

3 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger lost relative said...

What a fun time! Too bad I don't have tivo - I didn't get to watch. I am just visualizing how it went. And I think I could see you! Love you.

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Julie Castellon said...

Conference... I definitely didn't pay as much attention as I should have. Hopefully I got it all subconsciously...

I saw you on the Price is Right many times. We watched it over and over at my house. I tried to make sure that everyone saw you many times. We got great looks at the both of you!

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger 8reese said...

Jodi, it was fun to see you in slow motion. We had a great time in Utah. It was hectic and Randy was sick the last two days , but a great trip over all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home