Monday, March 12, 2007

So guess what happened. I got to go to the ER early Sunday morning. Poor Sam. It was his birthday and I made him wake up early and take me and the kids to the hospital. I had some major ear pain. It went crazy. I woke up at about 1:45 with a hurting ear and it got worse and more exciting til about 4am. When I layed down I could hear a fizz in my ear like when you shake a bottle of Coke up and it you have to open it slow so it doesn't explode. That's when I woke Sam up and we all headed out to the hospital. By the time we got to the ER there was stuff leaking out of my ear. (What a pleasant picture huh.) But they got me some new meds and my ear just leaks a little here and there. So that's the excitement I wanted to share. And Sam got to go work late because he stayed at home with me until my friend who was going to take me to church came to stay at my house instead. We had quite a day.

2 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. I had an ear infection last night. I went to the doctor this morning and got meds. I was awake at 4:00 am with my ear hurting. I had forgotten how bad ear aches hurt. I am so grateful for antibiotics. I hope your ear gets better. Mine is feeling better now. Love you.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger ticee said...

I hope you get feeling better! There is nothing worse than a bad ear infection.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home