Thursday, January 18, 2007

Come On Down!

So... I've been asking Sam to take me to the Price is Right for a long time and we made a deal that he would take me on our 10th anniversary. If Bob Barker died before then he would have to take me on a cruise. It was our deal.

So then came the news that Mr. Barker is retiring in June. Sam has agreed to take me to LA to see the Price is Right. We are going next month. We bought plane tickets. We are visiting San Diego while we are there. We are staying with his aunt. The only part we don't have is tickets to the show. I know, that sounds incredibly stupid on my part but they are available and the tickets aren't sent out til 2-4 weeks before a show. In any case we will see Sam's aunt and visit San Diego.

Sam's dad is leaving tomorrow. I won't have anyone to wake up with the boys and feed them breakfast. Yes I have been spoiled since my surgery. (Though he doesn't change poopy diapers often.) Now it's time to work again. We are going to miss him. The boys adore him.

Our car has had some major stress lately. That's another story for another day. We'll chat more later.

2 Comments:

At 1:40 AM, Blogger DiAnn said...

hey jodi that sounds exciting about San Diego I know it's hard when company leaves and you are alone again. What an adjustment Love you DiAnn

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Bid 1 dollar for me! I'm jealous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home