Monday, October 30, 2006

Wow, we look good!


We went off to Jill's for the harvest party this weekend and we got to wear our cool costumes. So here we are. We also got to hear Taylor do his first Primary program. Ticee, these costumes are beautiful and the boys don't mind wearing them and Sam and I like wearing them too. Sam is going to take the kids trick-or-treating tomorrow in the costumes and I am going to stay at home and give away M&Ms. It is a must with these costumes. We will have fun. Our boys are at the loud stage and it's crazy. We have to go into the other room just to talk on the phone. But they are also in the beautiful/cute/adorable stage and that one is wonderful I'm going to see if I can talk Slade into a nap. He likes to wake up early with the time change and I don't. It will be good for both of us to have a little extra sleep. Bye.

2 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Julie Castellon said...

Yes you do! What a great picture... I must buy an M&M frame to put you in. So cute! I can't stop raving about it... and handing out M&M's... Oh my... it can't get any better. Happy Halloween!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger 8reese said...

You look so great. Love you DiAnn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home