Friday, October 27, 2006

My Particularities

Okay, I don't know if particularities is a real word or not but here are my weird things. I didn't know they were supposed to be things people didn't already know so they are just weird things.

1. I don't like bread. I also don't know any normal person who doesn't like bread. Oh well. On the same note-
2. I don't like food either Ticee. Sam thinks that is pure insanity but it's me and he still loves me. I do usually have an obsession of some kind of food or another and will eat it incessently for awhile. Then I stop liking it. One example, I loved the chocolate oranges and could go thru about 3 a week. It got kinda expensive. We bought 3 and about 1/2 way thru the first one I couldn't eat anymore. That's wierd.
3. M&Ms are my trademark. I have had them since junior high. I collect them. The models, the shirts, a cookie jar, I even have a telephone. And 4 Halloween costumes (that are incredible). But I don't eat them.
4. I have to eat things in twos. I have to eat 2 raisins, 2 peanuts (actually they are easy because they split into 2 pieces when you eat them), 2 grapes at the same time. And if they are colored I have to eat the same colors. 2 green skittles at the same time, 2 red at the same time, etc. So there's one in each side of my mouth. It's better just to stick with mass things (mashed potatos) or big things that can't be split.
5. I have to make my bed every morning. When I was in college Elder L. Tom Perry came to speak to us and as my roommates and I were walking in the chapel he shook our hands and asked if our beds were made. He told us it would be easier for the Spirit to dwell in our apartment if it was cleaner. I wonder if he had a revelation about our apartment at that time. We won't talk about that. But the end result was that it made me need to make my bed every day.

Okay there they are. My weird things. The ones I'm sharing right now anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home