Friday, December 22, 2006

Yeah!

So we went to the Dr. this morning. It was wonderful. We did sit there for an hour because the MRI guy hadn't read my test yet. But the important thing happened. The Dr. said that he would bet there is no cancer there. He wondered how/why the thing grew there but said it looks okay. There are two options. We can wait and see if it grows or have a small surgery to check it out and probably take it out. He also said it's heavy enough to twist my ovaries and cause "immense pain" so I need to consider that. So we are considering that. Yeah! No cancer!

Sam's brother Mark is here with his daughter Kylie. They are cool. They got here last night and were both in bed before 9pm. I thought it was funny because they came from the Pacific time zone and so it was only 6pm in Washington where they live. Still Mark hadn't slept for a long while and Kylie is almost a teenager. That explains most everything huh.

Slade is still working on our/his goal. Man, this one has got to work at some time. But Wednesday's visitor's dinner experience is the most memorial so far.

Yeah, no cancer!

2 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger ticee said...

That is such great news! I'm so relieved. And how fun to have company! Enjoy the holidays!

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am so happy for you. I am thrilled that everything is going to work out. Merry Christmas. I love that you have family there. I get so worried about you being so far from home. Love ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home