Sunday, October 22, 2006

The joys of a traveling wife

I spent the week at Jill's house, Oct. 15-Oct 21. It was a long week without my sweetheart who was at a business conference. Man, I am crazy dependant on him now. Jill's schedule is a little different than our's. Their family is up and out of the door by 7:15am. Our family used to wake up about 7:30. While we were there my boys woke up at 5:30 one morning. I don't know about this "early to rise" thing.

We had a good time there. My boys enjoy playing with her kids though quiet times are required, naps preferred, to make it through the day. Scott decided that Jill's little boy was a "dedee" (baby). Yes he can say his b's. He says bye-bye just fine but doesn't want to say baby. So it's with a d and not a b. But it's very definate and you know when he's talking to or about the dedee.

We got to see 5 year olds playing soccer. It was cool. And Scott was determined to be out there on the field with them. We saved him. He can play later. We blew bubbles, read books, made cookies, and played Halloween stew. We had a good week but my favorite thing was when Sam came back on Friday night. And then we came home and slept in our own bed on Saturday night. The simple things in life are great aren't they.

I did read Ticee's blog about me being tagged but I'm not in the mood to write more so we'll talk more later!

2 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger ticee said...

I hate it when my hubby is gone like that! But I'm glad you are home, safe and sound, and sleeping in your own bed!

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger 8reese said...

hey Jods, Im glad you are back home. It's funy how different schedules can affect us. Have a good week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home