Friday, October 13, 2006

New schedule

Life is changing at our house tonight. Sam is starting a new schedule- working all night sometimes and then all day some other times and back and forth. This is his first night. Whoa! It will be fun. I hope he can stay awake and we can stay asleep. My calling at church has changed because of this and I've worried and have complained about it (yes it's a talent) for a long time and now it's here. And we will go forward. I think Sam is kinda excited. Cool.

He only is working 2 nights because he has a big business conference next week and it will keep us away from home. What fun with the schedule. Still, I think I said it before, my boys will go back with the cousins and they love that. I like to be with the family too. It's just good.

We've had some Jehovah's Witnesses come visit a couple of times lately. We (LDS people) believe alot of the same things but there are some very different things. I just tried to keep on things we have in common. And to keep the tone of conversation pleasant. I'm not always good at that. I think I talked about me not knowing how to deal with other religions in an earlier blog. I really need to get out more.

I am off because I would like to talk to Sam in the next 20 minutes before he leaves for work. It will be good to see how we did tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger ticee said...

good luck to your husband with his new schedule. those are hard times. I'm sure you and he will both do great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home